So you have a product, check. You have an awesome website, check. You have customers and traffic on the awesome website, not check.
Let's get those customers to your website!
Whether you have an online store, an informational website or blog, here are some simple tips for increasing your website traffic.
- Keywords and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Every great website has keywords and SEO, thus allowing customers to easily search for you and find you. For example, if you sell scarves in Denver, you would want to include scarves and Denver in the website description as keywords. This will ensure that your website pops up when someone searches for "scarves in Denver."
- Relevant Content - If you're selling scarves in Denver, make sure you have content that portrays your intent. Postings or information about hats or jewelry will confuse customers. Stick to what you know and keep your website content consistent with that.
- Social Media Pages - Your awesome product should be displayed all over the internet and how better to do that than social media. With people constantly liking, sharing and posting, it is critical to have social media pages that display and show off your products. Customers seeing your product in their Facebook or twitter feed could draw them to your website. Keep your social media pages up-to-date with relevant content.
- Like/Share Competitor Products - You want to get more sales, so why would you help out someone else? Well, if a potential customer lands on a competing page and sees that you like it and have similar products, they may be drawn to your website because they prefer your products. The more pages and posts that you like and share, the more likely customers are to see your products because they are everywhere.
- Mobile Site - The ease of searching on your phone has increased mobile searches and website views. Without a great mobile site, customers will be turned away. An easy to read and use mobile ready website will keep customers engaged which can result in a sale. In fact, studies have shown that almost 30% of mobile searches are converted to sales.
Now you know some basics for drawing more customers to your webpage. After all who doesn't want more customers.
Does any of this sound like something you can do? Need help or assistance? Good thing we can help you! Contact us at email@example.com, and let's increase those sales. We can hear the sales now, cha-ching!